As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone.
Most commonly known for their nervous system* and emotional benefits, these components make Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine. Promoting feelings of positivity,* Turmeric is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, Turmeric may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.*
As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Use Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.* In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric when trying to get back on track.*
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism when taken internally*
- Internal use of Turmeric may enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes* (e.g. glutathione)
- When added to a veggie cap, may help support healthy nervous and cellular function*
- Internal use has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
- May promote healthy immune function and response when consumed*
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
Warm, spicy, earthy, woody
ar-Turmerone and Turmerone