Your gastrointestinal (GI) tract is approximately 25 feet long and is responsible for digesting and absorbing the nutrients in the foods you eat, while also helping eliminate waste products from your body. Beyond these important functions, your GI tract, particularly the intestines, also performs very important immune functions in the body. A healthy intestinal tract is critical for optimal digestive function and immune system support.
- Promotes a positive balance and proliferation of beneficial bacteria*
- Maintains healthy intestinal microflora balance*
- Supports healthy functioning of the digestive and immune systems*
- Supports the health of the GI tract, particularly the intestines and colon*
- Helps support optimal metabolism and absorption of food*
PB Assist+ Touch Directions & Uses
Take one double-layer capsule three times daily with food for 10 days each month to promote colonization of friendly digestive flora.* Can be used more frequently and for extended periods of time when digestive flora has been compromised by digestive stressors. PB Assist+ also may be used when traveling to boost digestive immunities, or once a day as an ongoing maintenance program for people with occasional digestive discomfort.*