Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil.
Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings and it can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion. Taken internally, Copaiba essential oil supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems.* Although Copaiba does not contain psychoactive cannabinoids, the main component caryophyllene may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits.* It’s also a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health.*
- Add one to two drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.*
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested.*
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Directions for Use
- Supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, and digestive systems when ingested*
- Powerful antioxidant benefits when taken internally*
- Internal use helps calm, soothe, and support the nervous system*
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes
Resin from Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea, and langsdorffii